Friday, December 3, 2010

Real Food - The Adventure Begins

Agribusiness, Factory Food, Industrialized Nutrition, Commercial Farming or whatever you want to label it has become the corner stone of the North American dinner table.  Is this good?  Is it bad?  Does it have to be this way?  These are all great questions and a subject of debate but I won’t try to answer these questions here.  It is a personal choice and everyone has the right to decide for themselves. 

After about a year of sampling local foods and purchasing direct from farmers I have made my own decision.  Over the past 6 months I have enjoyed a wonderful variety of farm fresh produce and some great free range beef. 

Thanks to:
It has been an amazing food experience.  The flavors were so vibrant, the food so fresh and it lasted longer than three days in my refrigerator.  Over all the experience was amazing and I am looking to expand it.

I am starting on an adventure of eating real food cooked in a creative manner in a way that does not take over my entire life.  I am also looking for restaurants that are locally owned and share the same philosophy.  I hope some of you will join me on this adventure and share your experiences.


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment